OMAHA, Neb. — Drycleaning management bureau Methods for Management (MFM) has announced plans for Success 2023, an event to be held for its 70th anniversary. This event will take place on October 26-28 at the Hilton Chicago Miracle Mile in Chicago.
"The entire Methods for Management team is looking forward to the celebratory event and the opportunity to gather current and past Methods for Management members," says Kermit Engh, managing partner of MfM. "We are thrilled to bring our members together to celebrate this momentous occasion."
To celebrate this milestone anniversary, MfM will host a lineup of presenters, including two keynote speakers.
- Steve Baker, vice president of the Great Game of Business, and co-author of “The Great Game of Business 20th Anniversary Edition,” specializes in open-book management, strategy and execution, and leadership and employee engagement.
- Jeff Butler is a speaker, author, and workplace strategist who explores human behavior within the working world.
Additional speakers scheduled include:
- Bob Clements, co-founder, strategic marketing director, and general counsel for Benchmark Business Group
- Jennifer Whitmarsh, customer service route pro of Route Pros
- Bill Albers, president of SMRT
- Toran Brown, vice president of SPOT
- Jeff Gude, MfMBI
Along with this speaker lineup, representatives from POS systems SPOT and SMRT will be hosting breakout rooms to enable users to talk with them one-on-one.
The Success 2023 agenda includes a welcome reception for attendees to meet and kick off the event. On the final evening, there will be an award ceremony during which members selected as winners in categories such as Best Idea, Best Plant, Best Van, etc., will be presented.
Attendees will also have time to enjoy some of Chicago’s attractions, such as world-class shopping, The Art Institute of Chicago, Field Museum, Millennium Park, River Architecture Cruises, Navy Pier, and much more.
This celebratory event is for current Methods for Management drycleaning Bureau members, alumni, and industry sponsors. For more information, contact [email protected] for details.
Have a question or comment? E-mail our editor Dave Davis at [email protected].