LAUREL, Md. — The Mid-Atlantic Association of Cleaners (MAC) and the Pennsylvania and Delaware Cleaners Association (PDCA) will be jointly hosting an event — the East Coast Leadership Conference — on June 3 and 4, 2023 at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court in Baltimore, Maryland.
The conference, titled “Explore… Equip… Energize…” will offer education sessions, networking opportunities and exhibits designed to help participants re-energize their businesses.
In addition to best practices roundtable discussions, exhibitor showcases and other activities, scheduled sessions include:
- “Exploring Strategies that Drive Sales and Profits,” presented by Dave Coyle, industry marketing coach with Maverick Drycleaners
- “Energizing Your Business Through Innovative Marketing Techniques,” presented by Cohen Wills of Cleaner Marketing
- “State of the Industry and How to do More with Less,” presented by MAC Executive Director Peter Blake
- “How to Motivate and Delegate: Cultivating Your Dream Team,” presented by Jennifer Whitmarsh of The Route Pros
- A panel discussion moderated by MD State Senator Mike McKay and featuring industry leaders on “Exploring the Future of Laundry and Drycleaning”
More details will follow as the event draws closer. For more information on the event, or to register for one or both days of the conference, visit macassociation.org or pdclean.org.
Have a question or comment? E-mail our editor Dave Davis at [email protected] .