The National Cleaners Association (NCA) will be hosing a six-day online learning opportunity designed to explore ways to help drycleaning owner train their CSRs and build their skills.
With the right knowledge, CSRs can instill an appreciation of your expertise, add value through up-selling opportunities, confidently provide reliable results with reasonable expectations, and with effective inspections protect you from unfounded claims.
This six-part program, led by industry expert Alan Spielvogel, is designed to improve the skills of employees to optimize your customers' experience, confidence, and loyalty. Topics will include:
- Popular fashion trends that will require special processing attention.
- How to identify problem garments.
- How to identify consumer-related damage.
- How to comfortably communicate with the consumer what those problems mean to them.
- How to handle processing risk/reward conversations.
- How to handle confrontational clients.
- How to explain up charges for processing specialty garments.
- How to explain restoration services to correct damaged garments.
This program will be held on six consecutive Thursdays, starting on Feb. 16. Each segment will be one hour long and begin at 3 p.m. EST. For more information, including registration and prices, visit the NCA’s sign-up page.