The National Cleaners Association (NCA) will be hosing a six-day online learning opportunity designed to explore ways dry cleaners can utilize social media to its best effect.
Social media has become an increasingly valuable part of a dry cleaner’s marketing arsenal, but making the best use of this tool can be confusing to many. Dawn Avery, NCA’s digital and media marketing director, will offer some of the knowledge she’s gathered in her 15-years of experience to help owners effectively reach their customers.
Topics included in this six-part course include:
- Why you need to maintain an online presence and what that includes.
- The steps in creating a social strategy or where you can go to have a social strategy done for you.
- How to implement your strategy.
- Key tools and tactics for 2023 example shorts, reels, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Google.
- How to track and measure and what to measure.
- How to quickly monitor and manage all of the different spaces.
- Maintaining and improving your online reputation.
- What is iPhone’s and Android's default browsers and why do you need to know.
- What is the difference in effectiveness between written reviews and video reviews.
- How video reviews can 10x your growth?
- What is user-generated content: how it makes you money, how to generate it, and how and where to use it?
- Specific tactics for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, with posts, videos, shorts, reels, and TikTok.
This program will be held on six consecutive Tuesdays, starting on March 7. Each segment will be one hour long and begin at 3 p.m. EST. For more information, including registration and prices, visit the NCA’s sign-up page.