Dry cleaning management bureau Methods for Management (MFM) has announced plans for SUCCESS 2023, an event to be held for its 70th anniversary. This event will take place on October 26-28, 2023, at the Hilton Chicago Miracle Mile in Chicago.
To celebrate this milestone anniversary, MfM will host a line-up of presenters, including two keynote speakers.
- Steve Baker, vice president of the Great Game of Business, and co-author of “The Great Game of Business 20th Anniversary Edition,” specializes in open-book management, strategy & execution, and leadership and employee engagement.
- Jeff Butler is a speaker, author, and workplace strategist who explores human behavior within the working world.
Additional speakers scheduled include:
- Bob Clements, co-founder, strategic marketing director, and general counsel for Benchmark Business Group
- Jennifer Whitmarsh, customer service route pro of Route Pros
- Bill Albers, president of SMRT
- Toran Brown, vice president of SPOT
- Jeff Gude, MfMBI
Along with this speaker line-up, industry leading POS systems SPOT and SMRT representatives will be hosting breakout rooms to enable users to talk one-on-one.
For more information, contact vreed@mfmi for details.