LAUREL, Md. — Those who work on their business when things are slow are the best prepared to take advantage of opportunities when the economy picks back up. This is the thought behind eight webinars scheduled for February, sponsored by the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute (DLI).
The webinars, conducted via Zoom, are free to DLI members and are held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 1 p.m. EST. These webinars are designed to both help drycleaning owners adapt to business conditions and better train their employees.
The topics for February are:
- Tuesday, February 2 — Computer System Security Tips with Chris Birk of One Hour Cleaners
- Wednesday, February 3 — Grow Your Business with Lockers featuring Dan Stoof of Breezy Laundry Lockers
- Tuesday, February 9 — Tailoring with Dale Kaplan of Kaplan’s Careful Cleaners
- Wednesday, February 10 — Building Your Business in 2021 with James Peuster, The Route Pro
- Tuesday, February 16 — Shirt Finishing with Sankosha
- Wednesday, February 17 — Five Secrets to Identify, Attract, and Acquire your Ideal Client, Dave Coyle with Maverick Drycleaners
- Tuesday, February 23 — Email Workshop with Harry Kimmel, communication director of DLI
- Wednesday, February 24 — Customer Service with Frank Briercheck of Seitz, the Fresher Company
If you cannot attend live, recordings of the presentations will be available in DLI’s on-demand video library. In addition to the webinars, DLI also offers two weekly opportunities — Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 3 p.m. EST — for members to discuss industry-related topics.
For more information, visit the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute’s website.