COMMERCE, Calif. — The SoCal Cleaners Association (SCCA) will host Improving Your Customers’ Experience and Your Bottom Line, a presentation by Christopher White, executive director of America’s Best Cleaners, during the association’s upcoming March 20 meeting.
White has more than 25 years of experience working in the dry cleaning industry and has risen “to the very highest level in the profession,” SCCA says. He has extensive knowledge of textile cleaning and finishing techniques and is recognized as an industry leader in operational systems, database management, staff development and team building.
He will discuss developing an exceptional client experience by catering to specific needs of clients through individual services provided by the front-end team, and how to develop these needs into specific “nudges” that increase the client’s overall experience while also increasing the bottom line.
SCCA says takeaways will include:
- Develop a company message and a client-centric culture to meet the needs of the local market
- Understand the impact that the front-end team has on overall customer experience
- Learn techniques that the front-end team can use to increase revenue with existing clients
- Understand how vital it is to hire the right types of people for customer service positions
- A look at what is needed to develop a team to meet these needs
To learn more about this dinner event at Steven’s Steakhouse, visit the SCCA website.