ANAHEIM, Ca. — The California Cleaners Association recently announced that registration for Fabricare 2021, taking place in Las Vegas, is now open. The in-person event, titled “Create a Winning Hand,” will be held Oct. 2-3, 2021.
Speakers announced for the event include:
- Kevin Dubois from Clean Franchise Brands (“Keeping the Entrepreneurial Focus on Your Business”)
- Christa Hagearty of Dependable Cleaners (“Employee Retention and Engagement”)
- Mary Scalco of the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute (“Future of the Industry”)
- Nora Nealis of the National Cleaners Association (“Dry Cleaners as a New Marketing Tool”)
- John Rothrock of Yale Cleaners (“Generation Now: Can Dry Cleaning Deliver?”)
- Jennifer Marquardt of The RoutePros
- Christopher White of America’s Best Cleaners
- David Coyle of Maverick Dry Cleaners
Exhibitors announced for the event are:
- BeCreative 360
- Kreussler Textile Care
The event will be held at the Sahara Las Vegas hotel, and reservations can be made through the Fabricare 2021 website. Those registering for the event now will qualify for the early registration price of $199. Sponsorship opportunities at various levels are still available.
For more information or to register for the event, visit fabricareshow.com.