INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — An upcoming dry cleaner webinar about environmental cleanup, on Wednesday, September 25, will be held in partnership with the Pennsylvania and Delaware Dry Cleaners Association (PDCA) and environmental engineering and consulting firm EnviroForensics.
“An environmental cleanup requires a multi-disciplined approach to addressing contamination and finding the funds to pay for it,” says EnviroForensics.
In partnership with the PDCA, EnviroForensics will discuss what you can expect in a dry cleaner’s environmental cleanup, funding opportunities, and how to get yourself into the driver’s seat, it notes.
The co-hosts relate that attendees in the webinar will learn the following:
- How environmental cleanups are triggered;
- What you can expect during the environmental cleanup process and emerging issues that need to be addressed;
- How you can use historical insurance policies to help pay for environmental cleanups;
- How you can protect yourself and others from environmental liability;
- And tips on how to get started.
“This is a proverbial roadmap for dry cleaners to address their environmental issues,” EnviroForensics points out, “while minimizing out-of-pocket expenses.”
Event details can be found at pdclean.org.