RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. — East Coast Drycleaning Equipment hosted the 2011 East Coast Drycleaners Educational Conference at its headquarters. The three-day event opened with a golf tournament before the educational conference.
On the agenda for the opening round of educational sessions were:
- Air Quality & Maintenance, by Compressed Air Quality.
- Safe & Effective Pre-Spotting at the Counter, by Dan Eisen.
- Marketing & Social Media, by the South Eastern Fabricare Association (SEFA).
- Receiving and Handling Specialty Items, by Radiant Leather Care.
- Barcode Automation, by Iowa Techniques.
- Basic Spotting Techniques, by Seitz Chemical.
- State Environmental Regulations & Compliance, by the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
Sunday's agenda included:
- Boiler Maintenance, by Cleaver-Brooks.
- Dye Stripping and GO Products, by A.L. Wilson Chemical Co.
- Packaging for Profits, by Frank Briercheck.
- Innovative Labor Savings Technology, by Sankosha.
- Customer Service Representation, by SEFA.
- The New Age of Alternative Solvents.
- Environmental Regulations & Compliances, by DEP.
For more information about the event, contact Steve Jennings at 866-783-3322.