LAS VEGAS — The Clean Show housing deadline for special discounts at a variety of hotels here is May 1, show organizer Riddle & Associates reports.
Clean ’17 has designated Connections Housing as the only housing provider for the show. The list of official hotels can be found on the show website. To make reservations, you can also call 844-216-0057 (toll-free in U.S. and Canada) or 1-702-675-6584 for calls outside the U.S.
Riddle & Associates advises that certain hotels are designated as “headquarters” for each of the sponsoring trade associations: Association for Linen Management, Coin Laundry Association, Drycleaning and Laundry Institute, Textile Care Allied Trades Association, and Textile Rental Service Association of America.
If you’d like to secure a room in the hotel primarily occupied by attendees and exhibitors in your segment of the industry, be sure to reserve your room at that hotel. Sponsor hotel blocks are open to all, and will accept reservations from members and non-members.
A few things the Clean Show wants you to know:
- Per-night room rates offered through Connections Housing are single or double occupancy rate. A rate will be slightly higher for three or more people in one room. Suite rates are available by contacting the housing provider.
- Hotel rates do not include local taxes and resort fees.
- Deposit via credit card of one room night plus applicable taxes is needed to guarantee a room. Deposits are refundable unless you fail to cancel your reservation within 72 hours of your arrival date, or fail to check in on your scheduled arrival date.
- If you are unable to provide a credit card, you can secure a room by mailing in a check; contact Connections Housing for detailed instructions.
- Complimentary shuttle buses to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center will be provided except for those hotels next door to the facility. This service is for participants staying at one of the official hotels.
The Clean Show warns of false and fraudulent housing claims surrounding the event; there are fraudulent companies and organizations that will try to present themselves as official partners of Clean and offer a potential room that might not be guaranteed or available.