THORNHILL, Ontario — The Canadian Fabricare Association (CFA) recently announced that its 2021 conference will be held Nov. 19-21 at the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel.
The conference, titled “Cleaning Renaissance: A New Beginning,” has the goal of gathering and sharing information that will help cleaners in Canada and the United States in their efforts to build back and expand their businesses in the aftermath of the global pandemic.
The conference will offer numerous speakers, as well as workshops, networking opportunities and meals.
Speakers and presenters for the event will include:
- Karen Maxwell — Customer Service Director of GreenEarth Cleaning. Maxwell’s presentation for the event is titled “Meeting the Service Demands of Today’s Customers.”
- Tim Maxwell — President of GreenEarth Cleaning
- Jacquelyn Stevens — Environmental lawyer at Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
- David Coyle — Owner and manager of In The Bag Cleaners and team lead of Maverick Drycleaners
- Michael Gosio — Manager of Park Lane Cleaners
- Grant Cleland — Vice president of North American Direct Sales at Fleet Complete
- Dave Troemel — Marketing director of BeCreative360
- Jeremy Straley — Electronic transactions associations certified payments professional at SMRT Systems
Those interested in attending can select a full conference package, or elect to purchase day passes or a pass to the Saturday dinner. Rooms can be reserved at the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel, as well.
For more information, or to register for the event, visit the CFA website or the event’s registration page.