ALLISON PARK, Pa. — As the pandemic locked down society, America’s Best Cleaners (ABC) launched a series of online educational talks called the Leadership Forum. ABC — a certification and consulting agency — held the event once a month for six months. As part of its 20th anniversary, the organization will bring back some of its previous panelists for a live forum as part of Fabricare 2021, taking place in Las Vegas on Oct. 2-3.
“Our big weekend is finally here,” says Chris White, ABC’s executive director and partner. “We cannot wait to properly celebrate America’s Best Cleaners 20th anniversary. I know that all the affiliates planning to attend are equally as excited to finally get together after these long 18 months. Sharing ideas and doing amazing work is what we do best, and seeing everyone in person will undoubtedly be a weekend of great memories.”
Panelists at the Leadership Forum will include:
- Monika Manter, vice president of Balfurd Inc.
- Tom Beidle, CEO of Personal Services at Xplore – SPOT Business Systems
- Daniel Miller, CEO of Mulberrys Garment Care
- Bobby Patel, CEO/Founder of Kona Cleaners – CRDN of Orange County and BeCreative360
- Chris White, Executive Director and Partner of America’s Best Cleaners
The ABC Leadership Forum will take place from 4:15 – 5:15 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 2, as part of Fabricare 2021.