Competitive Wages PLUS Performance Bonuses
- Are you fast and efficient?
- Do you have a sense of urgency or have you been told your impatient?
- Have you been told you’re nick picky and focus on details?
- Do little things not done right bug you?
- Do you like to set and beat goals?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Do you like repetitive tasks?
- Can you get to work on time?
If so, WE WANT YOU!! The Yates Dry Clean Team is looking to recruit a new team member for the Presser Position. Pressing experience is required. This critical role keeps everyone in Old Town looking their best.
Pressers must be able to work quickly and maintain high quality standards. Our team plays to win, and we have fun setting and beating daily goals on our personal best.
Come join the number one Dry Cleaner in Alexandria VA. Our high-end facility is air conditioned! Stop feeling like you work at a sweat shop and join the Yates Dry Clean Dream Team. Yates is a 54-year-old family owned business and a pillar in the Alexandria community. Come be part of our expanding family and business community at Yates Corner.
Competitive wages plus BONUSES Medical and Dental Insurance Retirement Savings Plan 401K with employer contribution
- Maintain minimum speed per hour while maintaining quality standard requirements.
- Knowledge of proper pressing techniques and garment care.
- Presser(s) may be needed to rotate from pressing pants to pressing jackets.
- Work with your team to deliver same day dry cleaning & laundry services, where needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must press a minimum of 40 pants per hour or 35 Odds and Ends per hour before the end of 21 working days if no experience. A Dry Clean presser with experience must have the necessary minimum speed when hired. A well-trained pant presser can press 50 pants per hour and 40 odds and ends per hour.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Bilingual, preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to handle client's garment with care
- Good hand/eye coordination and the ability to physically manipulate the pressing equipment
- Experience: Previous Experience is a plus
- Dry Cleaning plants tend to be hot and noisy
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must have the ability to perform physical activity that may consist of considerable use of your arms and moving your whole body